Friday, March 27, 2009

Woooooohoooooooo!!!!!!!

So today totally started off bittersweet with the sad, tear filled goodbyes.... but has since turned out to be a very very very good day indeed. My fellow K-17s are AWESOME the next 27 months are gonna be rough but at least I have a good crew with me. Orientation was... interesting, filled with all of the usual ice breaker silliness that comes with meeting new people for the first time, as well as the boring administrative tasks. I was made (volunteered rather) group leader and I will be handing the passports and plane tickets for my entire group, so there is a lot on my shoulders already. (but hey just remember I volunteered for this ;-) ) Anyways this is turning out better than I thought..... this is gonna be one wild ride hahaha
-Peace

1 comment:

  1. well you know i will be praying for you
    i am so proud of you

    the movie will be dedicated to OBO
    the way it should be

    ReplyDelete