Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tick Tock..........

It just hit me last night how little time I have left here in the states, and there is sooooooooooooo much left to do. I still have tons more shopping to do and many goodbyes to make, G-d willing I will have all the time I need to do everything. Russian is proving to be a constant hassle, which actually has nothing to do with the language just the fact that since I do not have reliable internet at home (I'm learning Russian through an online version of Rosetta Stone) I am constantly moving from home to the library/coffee shop to do it, truly annoying. After taking Japanese, French, Spanish, and Hebrew over the years learning Russian is coming along well. It will be very exciting to be around the language all the time. Anyways this is just a short little blurb while taking a break from Russian.
-Peace

p.s. this blogging thing is kinda cool lol

No comments:

Post a Comment