Saturday, December 12, 2009

List of Food I'm really missing lol

I know most of you probably don't care about this but whatever, but I have found myself craving foods I never ate back in the states so here we go

Cookie Cake (suger butter, with Chocolate, red and white icing lol)
A Large Geraci's Pizza (sausage, pepperoni, and mushrooms)
Pull-n-Peel Twizzlers
Sesame Oil
Corned Beef Sandwich
My homemade Tofu Stir-fry
Cheese Grits
Soco ;-)
Cream Soda
Ginger Ale
Fresh Mushrooms
Gaterade
Coffee thats not Instant
Honey Bunches of Oats
Skim Milk
Flavored Coffee Creamer
Donuts
Hound Dog's Veggie Pizza (best in the world!)
Sushi
Blizzard (cookie dough, oreo, or m&m)
Oreos
Gummi Bears
I'm sure theres more but I can't think of them right now


Cookie
-Peace

2 comments:

  1. Mine:
    Taco Bell, Adratico's Pizza,
    the "green dip" from Big Fat Greek Cuisina,
    Mexican food, Wildwood unsweetened soy yogurt,
    pomagranites (tis the season), walnuts, chives, claussen pickles, Pear-Reisling sorbet from Jeni's, non-instant coffee. But I have tried so many new fruits too numerous to list, and for once in my life got my fill of mangoes, so I suppose its a fair trade. ~Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey Bunches of oats...I should've known

    ReplyDelete