Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wowo!!! I didnt think that would generate such a response lol

Let me clear up the air with the whole marriage thing. It was meant as a joke in which I was going to explain in a subsequent blog, but knowing KG the power went out at the internet cafe that I was using and this is the first time that I was able to get back to the internet. With that said, that picture was from culture day which I'll explain later on, if there are any hurt feelings I apologize and it really wasnt meant to be a big deal. So chill out ;-)
-Peace

5 comments:

  1. meh....if nebody really caught feelings, tell'em kick rocks. tis ur life. i mean...u prolly woulda got jumped when u got back, lol. if u ever choose to come back. but u shouldn't necessarily feel a need to apologize.

    *blogspot should add smilies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve, I just got caught up and I'm hoping that you're still well. I hope you had a great birthday: I'm sure it was memorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should have left that post alone, leave people in the curious darkness. lol

    ReplyDelete